Briefly about the approach
Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) is based on computer simulation of the behavior of real structures under various operating conditions, as well as technological processes of manufacture of industrial products. The basis of simulation is solution of equations describing the physical processes (aerodynamics, hydrodynamics, thermal, mechanical stresses, deformation, fracture, etc.), through a series of numerical methods (finite element method, finite volume method, finite difference method and etc.). The initial data used to calculate are the conditions corresponding to one of the operating regimes of the structure under consideration , as well as three-dimensional geometric model of the object built according to specifications. The results of calculations are presented in an easy to analyze the graphical form (the field distribution of vector and scalar quantities in different sections of the design and / or on its surface). It is also possible to construct graphs, tables, animations, export results, etc.
Briefly about Us
Our experts have experience working with modern CAD / CAE-applications in solving problems of computational aero-and hydrodynamics, strength analysis, simulation of rolling, pressing, solving of complex analysis problems of the type "liquid - solid."
Our solutions enable You to:
- identify design flaws in the design phase to production of prototypes;
- visually illustrate the operating modes of the object to potential consumers;
- optimize the design by reducing its weight at a given strength, stiffness, etc.;
- analyze the modes of operation of the facility before putting into operation (to select the optimal mode of operation);
- optimize the technological process of manufacturing products with the required parameters, as well as to determine the characteristics of products when using a given production technology;
- reduce the financial and time costs to develop and test new or improved designs available;
- improve the efficiency, competitiveness, quality and reliability of the developed products.